Re: [HTCondor-users] Value too large for defined data type

Does anyone have any thoughts about this problem?

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 7:51 AM, Rita <rmorgan466@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I am running vanilla universe jobs. schedd, 7.4.3 and startd at 7.8.7

When I set my initialdir = /nfspath my job gets held with this message,

Cannot access specified iwd "/nfspath" (errno=75: 'Value too large for defined data type')

I really don't want to setup file transfers but this was working in version 7.6.x and below. Has initialdir and remote_initialdir changed?