Re: [HTCondor-users] affecting user priority

I didn't realize this attribute, its great.

With Slotweight in mind, is it possible to create a new attribute for a job called it "resourceUsage" which will account for "Cpus+Memory" ? Since this will a virtual attribute when the job is running I would like to collect this information and "charge" the user :p