[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.1.0 released
- Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 11:16:30 -0500
- From: Tim Theisen <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.1.0 released
The HTCondor Team is pleased to announce the release of HTCondor 8.1.0.
This first release in a new development series includes all bug fixes added
in the 8.0.1 stable series.
Major new features include:
- the ability to push usage metrics into the Ganglia Monitoring System,
- DAGman now reports usage metrics,
- a Debian 7 port including support for the standard universe.
The Python bindings omitted from this release will reappear in improved
form in version 8.1.1.
Thank you for your interest in HTCondor!
HTCondor & Open Science Grid
Center for High Throughput Computing
Deptartment of Computer Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
4261 Computer Sciences and Statistics
1210 W Dayton St
Madison, WI 53706-1685
+1 608 265 5736