Re: [HTCondor-users] Delay in job log writing

No answer to this unfortunately but just to confirm that I have also seem this (with version 7.8.6)

and it is a bit frustrating if you are polling the log files for events rather than

using condor_q (not a good idea as it can overload the scheduler).

My guess is that Condor only updates the logfiles periodically and this isn't down

to an fsync() problem.  If that's the case, is there any way to configure Condor to

update the logfiles more often ?

cheers,

-ian.