[HTCondor-users] Delay in job log writing

Hi, I find that there is delay in job log file writing. In my test, condor_q showed one job were running, but there were only a submit event of it in the log file. After a while, more events occurs and they would be wrote together. I think this is because of the buffer in write/fwrite function.

I hope that my log reader program can know events as soon as possible, so is there  any configuration can do this? I think condor_shadow should fsync after writing one event into log file.

Thanks!