[HTCondor-users] Limit Memory

Hi everybody,

I've some problems with the limits of memory usage on my pool.

So I've install cgroup and configure like that:
BASE_CGROUP = htcondor
CGROUP_MEMORY_LIMIT_POLICY = hard
On my configuration files (condor_config)

I want to suspend the jobs if it stay at the limit for a time (1 min for
example) and go back to the queue if it stay another time more (5 min for
example)

How can I do that?
When I test cgroup etc... with HTCondor 7.8.8, I succeed to do something like
that but now I don't

It's for user machine so it's really important to limit memory usage strictly

Thank you

--
Romain