Re: [HTCondor-users] Troubles with credentials on Windows machine

Hi Ralph,

What is your ALLOW_WRITE setting in your condor_config file? It is possible for it not to be permitted for the machine you are on.

Try the following command and paste the response into your email.

condor_config_val -config -verbose ALLOW_WRITE

More information on this command here:

http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/current/condor_config_val.html

Best regards,

Andrew