[HTCondor-users] Paralell Jobs

Hi i'm running condor version 7.6.6 and configured condor to run both serial and mpi jobs. The problem is that mpi jobs inmediately preemt running serial jobs no matter their priorities.
I know this is kind of normal behaiviour, i'd like to konw how can I configure paralell jobs to start with a priority of for exaple 2.00 so it has to wait at least some time to preempt a job.

I have one central submit machine with dedicated scheduler and the rest are mpi enabled execute machines.
RANK is set to "Scheduler =?= $(DedicatedScheduler)"

Any help is appreciated.