[HTCondor-users] Different ConcurrencyLimit per universe

Hi,

I would like to use concurrency limit on user basis in general, but I would like to set
different limit on different universe.

First I tried to set the
   ConcurrencyLimits = Owner
on submit machine, and set the CONCURRENCY_LIMIT_DEFAULT as follows:
   CONCURRENCY_LIMIT_DEFAULT = debug(ifThenElse($(IsVanilla), 10, 20))

It does not work, because the jobUniverse seems to be undefined, when the expression is evaluated.

My second idea was using quota hierarchy, and I defined the ConcurrencyLimits as follows
   ConcurrencyLimits = JobUniverse.Owner

and I tried

CONCURRENCY_LIMIT_DEFAULT = 20
CONCURRENCY_LIMIT_DEFAULT_VANILLA = 10