[HTCondor-users] Problems sending multiple files via SOAP

Hello,
I have some troubles sending files to condor via SOAP, I am doing in that way:

    A call to newCluster(), assigns a ClusterId of 6.
A call to newJob(), assigns a ProcId of 0, as this is the first job within the cluster.
    A call to newJob(), assigns a ProcId of 1.
    A call to newJob(), assigns a ProcId of 2.

A call to declareFile() and sendFile(), for ProcId 0. //Note the same file for all (example loop.sh)
    A call to declareFile() and sendFile(), for ProcId 1.
    A call to declareFile() and sendFile(), for ProcId 2.

    A call to submit() results in a job submission numbered 6.0.
    A call to submit() results in a job submission numbered 6.1.
    A call to submit() results in a job submission numbered 6.2.

It shows me that everything is ok (with Success return) but when I go to the folder where should be the files for each proc, I found that the file (loop.sh) I have sent is empty.
This same function works if I send just 1 Cluster with 1 job like this:

    A call to newCluster(), assigns a ClusterId of 6.
A call to newJob(), assigns a ProcId of 0, as this is the first job within the cluster.
    A call to declareFile() and sendFile(), for ProcId 0.
    A call to submit() results in a job submission numbered 6.0.

Any help will be apreciated thanks :)