Re: [HTCondor-users] Run Matlab Jobs using Condor

If my memory serves you need to tell condor to actually mount that
network drive, since they're user specific. That is, the "L:" drive is
not system wide, but just for your user. When condor runs it runs as
its own user, and thus does not have access to the "L:" drive anymore.
I don't have a specific example of how I over came this problem in the
past, but I think I used a .bat file to mount the drive first and then
run the program I needed.

Hope that helps,
Evan