Re: [HTCondor-users] Xml format from condor_q

Hi Renaud,

I've also recently noticed there are a few issues along these lines.  Examples:

$ condor_q -xml -stream
</classads>

or

$ condor_q -global -xml
All queues are empty

You don't happen to be writing this in python, are you?  Locally, we've ditched trying to parse condor_q stdout and use the native bindings.

Another approach is to use:

condor_status -schedd -af Name

to get the list of schedds, then loop over each of these.

Brian