[HTCondor-users] Error opening history file /var/lib/condor/spool/history: No such file or directory

I downloded and installed 7.9.2
I have been using this for a month. I was building new vms and testing these vms. In the last several days, I noticed I am getting this error in all my new vms.

condor_history
Error opening history file /var/lib/condor/spool/history: No such file or directory

I created both file and directory but I get this:
user@precise32:$ condor_history
 ID     OWNER          SUBMITTED   RUN_TIME     ST COMPLETED   CMD
user@precise32:$

Any idea why?

Thanks.

John