[HTCondor-users] Want to keep and see executable, input and output files transferred/generated on condor execute machine

Hi:
My question is related to submitting a job to condor using condor-g submission.
I want to see where transferred executable and input files are stored on execute machine for job submitted using condor-g. Similarly, what about output file?
Moreover, I want to keep those files on execute machines, what configuration do I need to do?
Do I need to configure gsi-gatekeeper of globus or Startd of condor?

Waiting for reply.

Thank you,
Harshad Prajapati