Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor condor_status shows no available workers

Hi Harshad and list,

I tried a few things:
- I did an apt-get purge and re-installed to be sure I got new configuration files
- I restarted condor to make sure that it was running all the daemons
- I let watch condor_status run all night

Still no workers showed up, keep in mind I touched nothing in the config file

I removed again and changed from "deb http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/debian/development/ lenny contrib" to "deb http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/debian/stable/ squeeze contrib"

same result.

I am running this on a Dell PowerEdge 1950 server.  OS is Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

Thanks for any advice!

Dan