Re: [HTCondor-users] Jobs only running on submit machine

Jaime,

my submit files is:

        Executable = PQL
        Universe = vanilla
        Output = pql.out
        Log = pql.log
        Error = pql.err
        Arguments = -p params.in -t temps.in
        notification = Error
        notify_user = codytrey@xxxxxxxx
        should_transfer_files = YES
Queue 20

I have it queue 20 jobs to see if it would force jobs to other machines if the submit node had all it's processors in use, but it just ran 4 at a time until it was complete

Same results with:

Executable = test.py
Universe = vanilla
Output = /Volumes/Scratch/test/test.out.$(Process)
Log = /Volumes/Scratch/test/test.log
Error = /Volumes/Scratch/test/test.err
should_transfer_files = ALWAYS
Queue 10