[HTCondor-users] Soap API

Hi,

I've been using the soap API for a while now and I'm pretty happy.
Does anyone know how stable is it? what stress can it hold?

Did anyone ever did a performance test on this service?

Just wondering if I write software that will communicate heavily with
condor by using soap, if this service will hold...

Is it a better way to communicate with condor? each program i seen on the web usually calls
the CLI commands and parse the outputs... looks inefficient to me.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Guy