[HTCondor-users] Authentication failure on job submission using Python-Condor

I'm trying to use Python-Condor to submit a job, but I'm getting the following error:

AUTHENTICATE: no available authentication methods succeeded!
DC_AUTHENTICATE: authentication of <xx.xx.xx.xx:50803> did not result in a valid mapped user name, which is required for this command (1112 QMGMT_WRITE_CMD), so aborting.
DC_AUTHENTICATE: reason for authentication failure: AUTHENTICATE:1003:Failed to authenticate with any method

All the security config options are set to their defaults (e.g. not defined in the config files). We haven't been using any Authentication scheme thus far, but now it seems it is required to use Python-Condor. Is there any way to get around this temporarily, or to authenticate without using a scheme that requires an external server or certificate?

Thanks,

Jordan Williamson