[HTCondor-users] Condor startd Restriction Policies

We’ve been fiddling with some policy restrictions recently and can restrict users easily enough, e.g.

START = TARGET.User == "user@whatever"

However, we’ve tried the following, unsuccessfully, to restrict submit nodes.

START = regexp("linear-yf", ClientMachine, "i")

I don’t think ClientMachine is defined until there’s a job running?

START = regexp("linear-yf", target.Machine, "i")

START = regexp("linear-yf", TARGET.Machine, "i")

Just tried these to see what happens. No luck.

What should we be using to restrict jobs being run on an execute so that they can only come from a

particular submit node?

Thanks for any help.

Cheers

Greg