Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor startd Restriction Policies

Can I answer my own question? J

START = regexp("linear-kf", TARGET.GlobalJobId, "i")

seems to work OK. First test seemed to take a long time to start running though.

In fact condor_q –analyze seemed to take a very long time (10 mins) always saying

“Request has not yet been considered by the matchmaker.” Even though the Negotiator

interval is 60 secs and schedd interval is 30 secs. Whether these things are related I’m

still trying to determine.

Cheers

Greg