[HTCondor-users] HTCondor 7.9.3 released

Hello,

The HTCondor team is pleased to announce the release of HTCondor 7.9.3.
  • This release contains all of the bug fixes added to the 7.8.7 stable release.
  • The glexec  problems we warned about in the 7.9.2 release notes have been fixed
  • Dynamic slots can be given CPU affinity.
  • Many improvements in the way grid  universe jobs are handled.
  • Some experimental improvements to condor_q -analyze intended to help analyze glide-ins and jobs with complex requirements.

See the Version History for a complete list of changes.
HTCondor 7.9.3 binaries and source code are available from our Downloads page.

Version History:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v7.9/9_3Development_Release.html

Downloads Page:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/downloads/

Thank you for your interest in HTCondor!

- The HTCondor Team