[HTCondor-users] bug in file transfers between windows and linux?

I have a job that creates a directory containing output files. So after the job runs on the execute machine I have

dir1
    file1
    file2
    file3

In the job description file I have
transfer_output_files = dir1

When I submit the job from a linux host but the job executes on a windows host when the files are copied back to the submit host instead of a directory containing the output files I get an empty directory and then a bunch of files whose names are the directory name and file name joined by a backslash.

bash-4.1$ls
dir1  dir1\file1  dir1\file2  dir1\file3
bash-4.1$

So it looks like htcondor isn't doing the backslash/forwardslash conversion correctly.

Is there a workaround of fix for this?

Thanks

- Jason

--