Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor & LS-Opt

Andrew, right now Bosco does not support Windows. But you can submit from a Mac or any Linux machine.
If you have time, watch SIMPLIFY JOB MANAGEMENT WITH BOSCO  webinar by Derek Weitzel.
See the abstract below

ABSTRACT: Bosco is designed to manage high throughput computing jobs where hundreds to thousands of jobs run simultaneously on remote clusters.  Previously it was the responsibility of the researcher to manage these jobs by hand to ensure satisfactory job completion.   With Bosco, the effort is reduced since the researcher submits these jobs on their own workstation and Bosco manages all the remote aspects of running the jobs and collecting the data.  In this presentation, I will demonstrate how Bosco works, how to install and run Bosco on your laptop.

Cheers,

Miha