Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor & LS-Opt

For those that are interested, I now have it working with the "Black Box" queuing configuration, which requires the user to write scripts for interacting with condor - submitting jobs and passing the job number back to LS-Opt, querying the status of the jobs, and terminating them.

I can provide more information to any that are interested, although I suspect that I am the only one from the responses so far!

Andrew

PS Many thanks to the writers of HTCondor. It is a great tool.