Re: [HTCondor-users] Limit number of queued jobs

Hi Sarah,

The configuration setting MAX_JOBS_SUBMITTED can be used to limit the total number of jobs in the queue.

http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v8.0/3_3Configuration.html#19861

It cannot be used to limit individual users to a maximum number of submitted jobs while still allowing other users who have not reached the limit to submit.

--Dan