Re: [HTCondor-users] Scheduler agnostic API

Hi Tiago

Quote from:Âhttp://bosco.opensciencegrid.org/about/

Bosco Âenables researchers to write job submission scripts in one language (based on HTCondor) and then run these jobs on clusters that may have different interfaces such as LSF, PBS, or SGE (Recently SLURM too). ÂThis is a huge improvement. There is no longer a need for the researcher to learn separate languages for each job manager.

Does this answer your question?

Miha Ahronovitz
Product Creation & User Adoption
Bosco Team