From: htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dunn, George Jr
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 12:44 PM
To: Brian Candler; HTCondor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] Adding Windows (7) machine to pool

Hi sorry, hit a captcha on it and did not notice:

http://pastebin.com/kV9ZWZFR

I have the TRUST_UID DOMAIN, SOFT_UID_DOMAIN, and UID_DOMAIN all set to  uncw.edu and at this point all machines but the master will be in that exact domain.

Excellent suggestion on the config. I will setup the distributed config stuff when I tackle file IO.