[HTCondor-users] How use less ports

Hi everybody,

I've some problem with ports use by condor. Till now I'm on a test pool in
local network but I've to create a pool which is across a firewall, some
machines (submission and execution) are in a local network and some other and
the master going to be in an other network protect by a firewall.

So I've to ask the network service of my company to open port on the
firewall.
But they didn't really want to open a large space of ports like 9600-
9700/9800 so, I search some information for use less port the better would to
use 2 or 3 differents ports.
I try SHARED_PORT = -p xxxx, but I don't succeed to configure it properly I
think.
Can it be the solution ?
and if yes what is the procedure to configure it?
if no there is some solutions?

Thank you, have a nice day

-* Romain *-