[HTCondor-users] Sending a SIGINT to a condor job in version 7.8

Hi everybody,

I've been looking for ways to send a SIGINT to a condor job in version 7.8, and there are two ways I have found:

a) put kill_sig = SIGINT into the submit file, then use condor_rm
(which I didn't, I'd like to do this on already running jobs)
b) use condor_ssh_to_job, then do kill -s SIGINT on the process
(which is tedious for several jobs)

Is there another one? Or a way to make option b) more convenient? I've looked through the documentation but did not find anything obvious.

Thank you very much,
Chris