[HTCondor-users] Python Bindings Issue

Hey, everyone! Having an issue getting the Python bindings working with HTCondor 8 on an Ubuntu server, 12.04. I tried to replace the old installation on there but it gave me the following output:

(Reading database ... 96254 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to replace condor 8.0.0-133173 (using condor-8.0.0-133173-ubuntu_12.04_amd64.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement condor ...
Setting up condor (8.0.0-133173) ...
 System start/stop links for /etc/init.d/condor already exist.
Processing triggers for man-db ...
Processing triggers for ureadahead ...
Processing triggers for libc-bin ...
ldconfig deferred processing now taking place

At this point, it didn't give any visible errors, but it ended rather quickly. I tried to then utilize the Python bindings that supposedly come with Version 8, only to find that I can't import condor or classads in Python, though Version 2.7 is installed. I tried a fresh install on another machine, with the same results.

Does anyone have any insight as to why this is occurring and why I am unable to access the Python bindings? Thank you very much for your time and assistance!

Best regards,
Colton