Re: [HTCondor-users] COLLECTOR_NAME

Thank you for this. I am still not quite clear on the specifics. The condor_collector daemon is running on the central computer, so I can see that the designation on that machine is the important one. But what happens if COLLECTOR_NAME is set incorrectly on one of the pool machines? Will they fail to be able to service or submit tasks? Will they think they are in a different pool?

Andrew