Re: [HTCondor-users] Python Bindings Issue

Hi Colton,

Very sorry - I don't know much about the production of the .deb, but it sounds like the bindings accidentally got left out.

May just be a packaging issue.  Can you look at the tarball for Ubuntu and see if they are there?  I'm away from my laptop momentarily.

I bet this will get fixed before 8.0.1.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone