Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 15:51:26 -0500 (CDT)
From: Marco Mambelli <marco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: campusgrids@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, osg-int@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
    "bosco-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bosco-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: OSG CIC iForum on BOSCO-R: Thurday, June 27, 2:00 pm Central

Dear all:
Tomorrow we will host next in our series of OSG Campus Infrastructures Community (OSG CIC) iForum. The OSG CIC is an open forum to share knowledge, expertise, tools and best practices for creating distributed high throughput computing infrastructures while enabling applications and research communities that use them. All are welcome to attend, therefore please forward as appropriate.

On 6/27 I will run a tutorial to estimate the value of pi, via a Monte Carlo method, using BOSCO-R. BOSCO-R is an extension of R to take advantage of BOSCO from within the R interactive environment. You can evaluate your function and they will run on the resources connected via BOSCO.

Coordinates:

Thursday, June 27, 2013
2:00 pm CDT

Agenda: see
 https://twiki.grid.iu.edu/bin/view/Integration/MinutesCampusItb130627
Series: see http://www.campusgrids.org/#!iforum/cnpt

The meeting will use Adobe Connect,
 http://osg.adobeconnect.com/cic-interactive/.

If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before, test your connection:
 http://osg.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
To join via audio conference: 1-866-740-1260,  access code: 8349885

Regards,
Marco Mambelli