Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor & LS-Opt

Andrew,

I suggest you have a look at Bosco, http://bosco.opensciencegrid.org/ Download and install is very easy and you connect in a jiffy to an external cluster.

Ask any questions on bosco-discuss alias or contact me to direct you to an engineer. You will be  pleasantly surprised, I hope.

Miha Ahronovitz

Product Creation & User Adoption
Bosco Team

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 4:06 AM, Andrew Mole <Andrew.Mole@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am looking at an optimization tool called LS-Opt from LSTC (writers of the multiphysics analysis tool LS-DYNA). It is able to submit analysis jobs to queues, as long as it has a way of submitting and checking to see how the jobs are doing. I understand that it will work with PBS and SGE, but it would be great to hear if anyone else is using it with HTCondor.

I am aware of condor_qsub, and will be trying to see if LS-Opt can use it, once I have time to read through all the documentation!

http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/current/condor_qsub.html

http://docs.adaptivecomputing.com/torque/4-1-3/Content/topics/commands/qsub.htm

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/htmlman/htmlman1/qsub.html