[HTCondor-users] condor command to allocate a whole node?

Hello,

     I'm looking for a command which allocates temporarily a whole condor node.
     I plan to execute some mpi jobs on those nodes, but don't want to configure condor to support MPI now (for some reason(s), that I don't recall now, in the cluster I use it takes quite a while)
     After executing the MPI job, I plan to use condor_vacate on the machines which ran the MPI jobs.
     I could use condor_run to allocates the nodes, but I was just wondering if there is something more straightforward.

Thanks,
Patricia