Re: [HTCondor-users] condor command to allocate a whole node?

Hi Patricia,

If you're using partitionable slots, you may find the "condor_drain" command useful (combined with a special START expression to make sure the nodes don't get immediately reused once drained).  I don't know how well it works with static slots.

Are you wanting to run the jobs through HTCondor, or launch them by hand?

Brian