Re: [HTCondor-users] fedora node won't join redhat pool

Hi,

However the fourth machine, which is fedora not redhat like the others, does not appear in the
list.  So is there a command that I can run that will give me a clue where to start to find the
problem?  I am hoping for something like “condor_node –connection_report” ...something like that?  I
am new to condor but I have looked in the collector’s log which does not show a problem.

There is no such command.

Connect to Fedora machine and try:
Is value of CONDOR_HOST variable the same as hostname of pool central manager?
$ condor_config_val CONDOR_HOST

This should be the same. If it is not the same, open /etc/condor/config.d/my_setup.conf
and add there line:
CONDOR_HOST=_hostname_of_your_pool_central_manager_

How have you configured Fedora HTCondor and RHEL Pool? What commands have you used?

--
Best Regards,
Martin Kudlej.

Phone: +420 532 294 155