[HTCondor-users] Condor on VM

Hi,

I am just laying out plans to set up Condor on my uni network and wanted
to know if it's worth considering configuring a VMware vm for a standard
node which I could then deploy on ESXi hosts and customise them
according to available resources?

It's just for speed and ease of deployment. I don't mind losing a bit of
performance over bare metal. Has anyone tried something similar before?

Thanks,

begin:vcard
fn:Albert Asawaroengchai
n:Asawaroengchai;Albert
org:University of Sussex;Physics & Astronomy
adr:;;;Brighton;East Sussex;BN1 9QH;United Kingdom
email;internet:tku25@xxxxxxxxxxxx
title:UNIX System Administrator
tel;work:+44 (0)1273 873059
note:Requests: pact-support@xxxxxxxxxxxx