[HTCondor-users] condor_status not showing anything

I just installed a new 2008 server and put 7.8.7 on it. Install seemed to go fine but when I run condor_status I don’t see any slots. This is the first server installed. Looks like all the services are started:

Thanks in advance for any help!

Rich

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete this message. Any unauthorized use of the information contained in this message is prohibited.