[HTCondor-users] Usage stats from condor_userprio

We run:

condor_userprio  -usage -allusers

as part of our pool's status web page. Recently, we had a power outage and
our central matchmaker was down for a few minutes (with an unclean
shutdown). We thought all was Ok when it came back up, but the usage stats
seem to have been set back to zero.

Where is this info kept and will there be a recent (renamed) backup copy
of such logs?
(I know we should have backed it up separately . . .)

Thanks
-Ian

--
Ian Cottam