[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[HTCondor-users] Conditional output file transfer
- Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 09:25:29 +0100
- From: Brian Candler <B.Candler@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [HTCondor-users] Conditional output file transfer
Is it possible to set a condition on which output files are transferred back
to the submitting host?
The two conditions I'm specifically interested in are:
(1) Don't return the error file if it is zero-bytes long
(2) Don't return the error file if the job exited normally (rc=0)
That is, if I submit 10,000 jobs I'd like to get back only the error files
for those jobs which failed.
Any ways to achieve this?