[HTCondor-users] Jobs on Windows and heterogeneous pool

Hi everybody,

I've some troubles with executing jobs on Windows, jobs get on hold quickly
after submission, there's some parametrer to set in condor_config
differently for Windows that from Linux ?

I would like to know the better solution(s) for run simply and effectively
run jobs on an heterogeneous pool composed of Windows (7) and Linux (Ubuntu
12.04/Bio-Linux 7) machines.

So I do test and I've problem to :
- send job for Windows from a Linux machine
- run job on Windows (they get on hold quickly after submission)

My goal is to submit jobs most simply as possible (at a time) to be run on
Linux or Windows indifferently.

The solution is it to use a Linux "simulator" on Windows ? (I know nothing
about this)

For softwares that exists on Windows AND Linux there's a method ?
For example Blast on Windows create a directory that is same as on Linux
so...

What kind of submit file should I do ?
-----
This is the one I do (for Windows) :
universe 		= vanilla
executable		= C:\Program Files\NCBI\blast-2.2.28+\bin\blastn.exe
arguments		= -query Z:\xxxx\xxxx\xxxx.fna -db
Z:\xxxx\xxxx\xxxx-out Z:\xxxx\xxxx\folder_out\xxxx$(Cluster)_$(Process).out
log			=
Z:\xxxx\xxxx\folder_out\sub.log.$(Cluster).$(Process)
output			=
Z:\xxxx\xxxx\folder_out\sub.out.$(Cluster).$(Process)
error			=
Z:\xxxx\xxxx\folder_out\sub.err.$(Cluster).$(Process)
requirements 		= ( OpSys == "WINDOWS" )
getenv			= true
queue
-----