From: htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Romain
Sent: 13 May 2013 15:39
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] Jobs on Windows and heterogeneous pool

Hi,

I've searched some informations about credd but, i'm not sure to understand.
The credd process/daemon serves to use a "run_as_owner" setting in the submit file that's it?

I've to use a special user to have autorization to read/write in the shared file I use for share condor submit file and input file.

Have you an idea of ​​the configuration I do use to achieve this on Windows ?

Thank you in advance.

Byebye.

-* Romain *-