[HTCondor-users] Stork server do not start with condor

Hi Condor Team,

I've been using DAGman and now I installed stork.

The problem is that stork server simply does not start.

During the installation everything was ok.

But, when I want to start the server by typing stork_server, it does not give any error, but stork server never starts.

I already check it with ps -ef | grep stork

Any reason for that?

I already tried selecting the port, host, but nothing

I have a pool of condor machines installed on Ubuntu. I used the apt-get install condor to make the installation on all machines.

Any other configuration Im missing?

Thank you in advance.

Israel