[HTCondor-users] Cluster Multithreading

Hi,

I am interested in running a task in my PC and let it use the threads available in the cluster, I mean the CPU cores available in the cluster would appear as cores available in my PC from the the point of view of the task that I am going to run in my PC!
(I don't know whether this is called cluster Multithreading or not!)
is such thing possible with Condor?
if yes:
1. is it also available in Windows or this is also one of those amazing capabilities that is only possible with Linux.
2.How this is accomplished?

any other suggestions?

Regards

-Mosy