[HTCondor-users] Mailing list digest mode doesn't work?

Hi,

I am trying to set up my htcondor-users mailing list subscription to receive daily digests. I went to the 'membership configuration' page and selected the 'On' button for the 'Set Digest Mode' preference. However, I continue to receive individual e-mails. I just visited the configuration page again and found the 'Off' button active. I have tried this several times now.

Leo Singer
Graduate Student @ LIGO-Caltech