Re: [HTCondor-users] Job Scheduling

Hello

I'm going to explain all that I'd done.
I did configurations in /etc/condor/condor_config

In client machine I did following configurations

CONDOR_HOST = pucitServer.CentOSWorld.com(name of a server machine)
ALLOW_WRITE = $(ALLOW_WRITE), $(CONDOR_HOST)
COLLECTOR_HOST = 10.0.0.1 (IP Address of server)
DAEMON_LIST = master,startd

In server machine I did following configurations

ALLOW_WRITE = $(FULL_HOSTNAME), 10.0.0.2,pucitClient.CentOSWorld.com
COLLECTOR_HOST = 10.0.0.1 (IP Address of server)

yes it is displaying full hostname i-e "pucitServer.CentOSWorld.com" with "hostname" command.

Now please tell where is the problem?

Greetings...