Re: [HTCondor-users] Job Scheduling

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 09:03:14PM +0500, Usman Khan wrote:
> I had made pool by getting help from this link.....There is no
> problem with pool...

If there is "no problem" then it is working fine :-)

I'll ask once more: how exactly did you configure your nodes? That is, what
did you change in /etc/condor_config.local, or wherever it is?

If we can see what you've configured, we might be able to make suggestions.

Also, do both nodes have fully-qualified domain names? If you type
"hostname" does it show "machine1.example.com" rather than just "machine1"?
Ensure this is set on bootup, typically in /etc/hostname or
/etc/sysconfig/hostname.

You will also need full working forward and reverse DNS for these names, or
else you will need an /etc/hosts file on each node listing itself and all
the other nodes.