Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_store_cred not updating/adding password on Windows

I have not had any problems as you describe (7.x - 7.8.7), but what I have had problems with is using the '-n' option. I have never been able to add a user on a remote submit machine. I am not sure if you are doing this or not. For this case, the user has to sit down at the submit machine, add their credential, and then they can remotely submit jobs.

I am not sure if would help, but have you tried the '-d' debugging option. Another thing you might try is to delete the user (even though it does not appear to be added) and then try adding the credential again. Most of our machines our now Windows 7, 2008 R2, and some are XP. You might also check the credd service and its log files to see if the service is crashing at all.

mike

Michael O'Donnell

GIS/IT Analyst
Phone: 970.226.9407