Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 11:58:13 -0400
From: john.lambert@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] Job scheduling in a Pool

Rabia-

Assuming the startd is running properly on the malfunctioning machine, you probably have either a requirements mismatch or a file transfer issue. If you can post the output of condor_status -long slot1@hostnameofgoldbrickingmachine and condor_q -long IntegerClusterIDofFussyJob we can probably sort some of this out.

You might also try some condor_q -analyze machine on the machine itself.

Thanks,

John Lambert